Building Exterior & Structure
- Foundations are reinforced concrete strip footings.
- Ground floor slabs are 100mm thick reinforced concrete slabs.
- Inter-apartment floors are 150mm reinforced precast and in-situ concrete.
- Inter-apartment walls to Ground and Level 1 are solid filled 190mm thick reinforced concrete block walls or precast concrete with painted plasterboard lining. Level 2 has double stud framed walls with noise control batts and plasterboard linings All inter-apartment walls are designed acoustically to meet the NZ Building Code.
- Structure is a combination of block walls, structural steel posts and beams and treated timber.
Exterior wall finishes and cladding are predominantly
a combination of:
- Bricks over 40mm cavity.
- Powder-coated metal cladding features and
- Honed or painted concrete block walls or precast fins to balconies and entry lobbies.
- External windows and doors are double glazed powder coated aluminium with fixed pane, sliding and opening windows as required.
- Balconies are reinforced concrete slabs with tiles or a honed and sealed concrete finish.
- Ground floor terraces are as for balconies or hardwood timber decking material.
- Balustrades are powder coated aluminium.
- Roofs are timber trusses with powder coated long run metal cladding and external gutters.
- Large central ‘Village Green’ with fruit trees, native plants, vegetable garden, barbeque area, benchseats.
- Bitumen driveway finish with accent cobble pavers.
- Exposed aggregate concrete footpaths.
- Powder coated aluminium letterbox for each apartment.
- Shared rubbish and recycling facility serviced by an external contractor.
- External grade LED wayfinding and security lighting as required.
- External fencing and hedging to external boundaries for security and privacy.
- 2.6m ceiling heights in all living rooms and bedrooms. 2.4m ceiling heights elsewhere.
- Painted plasterboard ceiling and wall finishes to all apartment interiors to an F4 finish.
- Individual hot water cylinders in each apartment.
- Laundry spaces are designed to accommodate a standard sized washing machine and condensing drier.
- 100% nylon carpet on underlay.
- LED lighting for energy efficiency and aesthetics.
- Sky TV and Freeview connection to each apartment living room. Personal decoder and connection is required.
- Wardrobe with top shelf and rail to each bedroom.
- Smoke alarms and heat detectors to comply with the NZ Building Code and connected to the NZ Fire Service.
- Oven – Fisher & Paykel Wall Oven OB60SL7DEX1 – 7 functions, black/stainless steel
- Cooktop – Fisher & Paykel Ceramic cooktop CE604CBX1, black
- Dishwasher – Fisher & Paykel DW60CHX1, stainless steel
- Rangehood - externally vented Parmco integrated turbo pack.
- Hansa Ronda Kitchen mixer.
- 14.2mm thick European engineered Woodline timber flooring.
- New Zealand manufactured kitchen cabinetry with soft close drawers.
- Uni Quartz engineered stone benchtops.
- Tiled splashbacks.
- Porcelain floor tiles. Porcelain wall tiles full height in showers and to 1.2m elsewhere.
- Quality VCBC acrylic shower tray with frameless glass shower screens.
- VCBC Zara Vanity unit white with one pull out drawer.
- Hansa Polo basin faucet, Hansa Duo Slide Shower set.
- VCBC Onda toilet suite.
- VCBC Mirror Cabinets over vanity with LED light over.
- Alexandra Elan Round ladder heated towel rail.
Building Access and Common Space Features
- Dedicated internal weather proofed stair wells to connect ground floor lobbies to apartment entrance doors.
- Solid core apartment entrance door with owner specific key lock. Hollow core doors within apartments.
- Precast concrete stairs with direct stick edge nosing.
- Internal lobby walls to be honed or painted block or precast concrete for durability.
- Powder coated or galvanised metal balustrades to stair lobbies.
- Swipe or electronic access control system providing access to lobbies and security gates.
- Access for visitors is provided via an audio intercom system.
Note: This document has been prepared prior to the commencement of construction. Whilst every effort has been made to be as definitive as possible should a product become unavailable or be unsuited to the final design solution the developer reserves the right to make changes to these specifications at their discretion, however it will be with another product that is of similar quality.